Monday 7 October 2013

Cute Animal Aprons

Recently I decided to create some cute animal half aprons for kids.
I started off by making this girlie cat with pink polka dot ribbons and matching bow. These are avalible in ages 2-10 and also soon available in adult sizes after I decided I kind of want one for myself :-)

 

Next I made a this fox also with big eyes.
These, like all my items are 100% handmade by me. I put a lot of love and care into each creation.

Kids Fox Apron

Next there was the teddy bear...

Kids Teddy Bear Apron 

And then the not so cute and at all scary monster...

Kids Monster Apron 

All these aprons are available in my online shop. I ship worldwide and are open to custom orders. Just email with any questions.
Look out for more aprons on here and in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment